Special Purpose Supervisory Switch
The PSP1 plug-in switch is a special application supervisory switch designed for applications where no other type of listed valve supervisory switch can be installed.
Application Flexibility. The PSP1 is to be used on non-rising stem gate valves and ball and angle valves. The unit is approved for Class A and Class B circuits.
Robust Construction. The PSP1 consists of a rugged rain tight metal housing. With its NEMA 3 rated housing and water-resistant cord, the PSP1 may be used in either indoor or outdoor applications.
Simplified Operation. The PSP1 features a 360° versatile mounting design and an adjustable length cord which allow more freedom to install the unit at the most desirable alignment angle.
Reliable Performance. The PSP1 employs a supervisory cord which, when pulled out, closes a set of normally open contacts. A lockout feature prevents reinsertion of the cord until the cover is removed, and the unit is reset. Removal of the cover or cutting of the cord results in an open circuit.
- Monitors non-rising stem gate and ball and angle valves
- NEMA 3 rated enclosures
- 360° mounting design provides greater installation flexibility
- Adjustable length supervisory cord
- Lockout feature ensures alarm signal integrity
- Cover tamper switch factory installed
- Tamper-resistant cover screws